05 January 2012

Georgia Happenings- River Walk

RC got off work super early today and suggested we go for a walk around town. During my mom's last visit, we walked along the River Walk and had a wonderful time. RC had never been, because the boy works so darn much, so we decided today would be the day! It was beautiful weather and I so enjoyed the unexpected alone time with my love! Also, I should add he was a complete doll letting me take a ton of pictures along the way. 













Happy Wednesday! I hope you all are enjoying the new year. I'll be spending the evening chowing down and watching my Clemson Tigers in the Orange Bowl. :)

2 comments:

  1. It's always so fun to have hubby home early from work! And what's the temperature currently like there? It looks like a beautiful day for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute together. I can't get over how much I love your red hair! :)

    ReplyDelete