16 April 2011

Reading List

I haven't discussed our honeymoon plans yet, but RC and I will be traveling down to Florida to spend a week on a quiet little island. I am so looking forward to a week of relaxation on the beach and one-on-one time with my hubby-to-be! We've already talked about how most of our week will be spent lounging and reading on the beach.



I am so looking forward to being able to read for enjoyment. Post-graduation I know so many of evenings will be filled with me curling up on the couch with a book after work. So, between the honeymoon and transitioning to a little more free time (hello, weekends not spent studying) I've been racking my brain to compile a list of all the books I've been meaning to read.
So, my few, but dearly loved followers please let me know of any suggestions you have!

My list to date:
(beach/poolside reads)
Heart of the Matter- Emily Griffin
Water for Elephants- Sara Gruen
The Unlikely Disciple- Kevin Roose
Poison- Sara Poole
The Diplomat's Wife- Pam Jenoff
*A number of these reads are from d.a.r one of my fav, fav bloggers!

(more literary works) 
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest- Ken Kesey
The Grapes of Wrath- John Steinbeck
To Kill a Mockingbird- Harper Lee (reread)
All the Kings Men- Robert Penn Warren (reread- one of my favorites)


5 comments:

  1. What kind of reads are you interested in? do you like religious or mainly chick reads or do you enjoy mystery too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Piccoult
    A Long Road Home - John Grogan (the prequel to Marley & Me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took books with me on our honeymoon too! :) Erin

    www.healthybranscoms.com

    I love your blog! I am following you!

    ReplyDelete